Monday, September 3

Labor Day Sale!

Wow.. what a birthday weekend! I'll make up for the lack of posting with this one severely good piece of news:


Labor Day sale at Bluefly.com!

Now is the absolute perfect time to get designer duds on the cheap.. and I mean CHEAP! Take a peek at the coats for a few of the best deals I have ever seen on Bluefly.




This double breasted Michael Kors trench is originally $160. Bluefly is selling it for $69.99, but you can currently snag this beauty for $55.99!



White not your type? I adore this funky Diesel zip up, original retail at $250 and currently selling for $71.99.

Bluefly, I bow down to you, oh givers of designer goods to those of us lacking a celebrity budget! It's almost time to pile on the layers, and now we can do so.. stylishly, of course!

Peace,
The Wannabe