Friday, August 24

Amanda, Dear

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Amanda Bynes. Ever since her spaztastic days on All That, and even worse, her own show on Nickelodeon. Please!

But I have to admit.. I kinda adore Dear, her new clothing line sold exclusively at Steve and Barry's, which dropped August 16.

The Web site makes everything look more 12-year old than it should with its excessive layering, hearts and random accessories, but many standalone pieces can actually make for good wardrobe-building basics.

Adore the gray and black striped sweater!
The outfit she's rocking is also from her collection.


I'm still not quite sure where Ms. Bynes was given the style OK to create a clothing line, but hey.. there's nothing over $20!


Peace,
The Wannabe

7 comments:

Day Old News said...

Like the blog, thanks for checking out mine!

-Day Old News
http://dayoldnews.blogspot.com

Laura K said...

Wow thanks for the compliments on my blog! Yours is so great! Informative and funny...entertaining! Congrats!

xo
L

birdie butter said...

you're added!!!

thank you
birdie butter

charley said...

hey,

thanks for the comment, it was really encouraging to see someone had left something! and thanks for the offer of help, i may have to take you up on that soon! anyway, come check my blog in a few days or something, hopefully i will have had time to add some stuff. bye

Jade Strange said...

I agree, her voice is a bit annyoing too when you visit the site. The clothes themselves I'm sure are cute but those outfits shown are horrid!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

You are right, the stand alone pieces are great just not mixed together;)

m said...

thanx for checkin out my blog =D

did you ever get to check out biten by SJP?? i was loving some of it... i bought some really good stuff... ima have to make my way down to steve and barry's to cop me something cute and my age hahhahaaa.

xoxox