Monday, August 13

The Wannabe Intro

Wow.. I haven't been this excited in a while!

After being inspired by the dozens of fashion blogs I read every day, I've finally decided to throw myself into the dizzying mix by creating my own. Hey, I like what I have to say.. shouldn't you?

So, for my first blog, I'll just give a little intro. I mean, who wants to take advice from a complete stranger, no matter how fashionable and cute they are?

I'm Melanie, a 19 year old college student at the moment, soon to be 20 as of August the 31! I'm a junior studying magazine journalism, which is my main motivation to get a head start with this blog. I want to create my own magazine that mushes music, news and fashion for ages 14-25. which I feel is a very misunderstood group! Hey, big-time fashion editors, we like MORE than boys and clothes.. sometimes!

So that's the beginning to my journey. The other half lies in my absolute love for looking chic, without spending money I don't have. Note: I don't have a job, and I don't have a credit card!

Promise, this will probably be the longest blog I write. Please, leave a comment, come back tomorrow and be ready to be awed by some amazing fashion finds. I have a lot planned for this blog, and I'd hate for you to miss it!

Stay tuned for plenty of celeb looks for less, what's on the runway, DIY crafts, mega sales, the occassional high-priced items that we love to see and drool over and fashion in the news. There's more, but do you REALLY want to know it all right now? Just check back, I'll update daily!


Peace,
Melanie, The Wannabe



No comments: