Saturday, August 18

Wannabes: Do Not Fear the Sales Rack!

There's that moment. You know the one, when you walk into a really expensive store, and all of the sales clerk give that, "what are you doing here?" look. Yeah, that's the one.

But who cares? When will you ever see these people again? The self-concious feeling is most likely imaginary, but strut proudly to that sales rack in the back of the store, ladies, because there's no doubting the power of a great sale. Believe it or not, some of my friends would rather not walk into a specific store than browse their sales racks! This leads me to believe that this is a subject to be tackled.
This is the way I shop.

One of my favorite stores, Banana Republic, has some rockin sales. They're usually not advertised store-wide sales, but rather, a sole rack or two. And while their prices aren't usually terrible, it's more than I can bear to part with for a well-tailored shirt or two.

This is $58? Sooo not for me!


It takes time, but sifting through those racks will pay off when you find that great drop-waist tunic for only $19.99, dropped from $78.00!

That's more like it!

Amazing! That's the kind of sale to make you do a little dance! And all it takes is a little browsing.

Peace,
The Wannabe

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Agreed..

But for me, I'm trying to not even step foot into a clothing store or mall. I just KNOW I'll spend cash wanting something I didn't want an hour ago.

For me, it's thrift stores all the way....

shoeaddict said...

I'm too big for Banana Republic. But, I'm not scared of style because I know how to dress my body. I was not always big, in fact, I was very little most of my life so I had to learn this. I am never afraid of a sale.

Clipping Path Service said...

I'm personally a big fan of wannabestyle blog. Thanks for sharing this post.