Wednesday, August 15

What I Wannabe

Hey!

About to rush off again (eight minutes!!), but thought I'd leave you with something of substance to read.

Oh, no, darlings.. not from me! From other great, GREAT blogs that inspire me daily.

Check them out under 'links' ----> that way..

Slave to Fashion and Suze on Style are my faves, they're two editors from Glamour magazine, one of the best! And they always have great inside advice and are willing to answer reader questions on style, and even life. Hello-oo, dream job!

Go Fug Yourself is a hilarious read, please, do yourself a favor and have a better day. These girls will make you laugh!

And last, FabSugar is one of THE most in-depth webs of all things fashion and pop culture. They generally feature more expensive clothes, but are absolutely excellent for one wishing to get that inside look at all things glam.

So, this is (hopefully) my last shallow-ly quick post! But check the links out, they're amazing! I'll have something interesting later, with any luck I'll be taking my grandma shopping, and picking some things up for myself on the way, after painting. Wish me luck!

Peace,
The Wannabe

No comments: