Friday, August 17

Ring the Alarm

Okay, okay.. I'm a Wannabe, and I have a problem.

I'm obsessed with rings.

And how can I not be, with these fabulous beauties around every corner?

This ring from TopShop reminds me of a beautiful china bowl I was never allowed to touch when I was younger. For only £6.00, no one can stop me from touching this!





Forever21 has my heart with this multi-bead ring, which manages to be cheap without looking cheap. $4.80? Get out of here!



Urban Outfitters has caught me x2. Vintage-ish gains a whole new meaning with this $19 brass beauty. Choose pewter with a black stone or golden with opal.



Sometimes, a secret just can't be kept. Let the cutie at the bar know how you truly feel, you cougar, you! $16.


Now, even though these look cute, don't let your guard down. These cheapies will probably leave a different kind of lasting impression.. like a green one on your skin. Wear with caution: remove before washing!

4 comments:

G.G. said...

Hi Wannabe! Great blog, thanks for tipping me to it :)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love the flower ring from Top Shop.

Laura Emily Dunn said...

really cute rings! thanks for your comments and tips!
x

shoeaddict said...

I love rings, too!! I have tons. I have a huge one in a smokey topaz (I think) with marquisite around it. It's very big. But, I get complimented on it all the time.

I still am wishing for a 5 carat diamond... But, my engagement and wedding rings are perfect.