Wednesday, August 22

A Great Time for Bathing Suits

It's time to buy a bathing suit!

"But Wannabe, Summer is almost over!"

Exactly.

Now is the time to catch the bathing suit sales! Just as Halloween candy prices hit the floor the day after, many designers have dropped their prices to where an entire suit could cost even less than just the top of a regularly-priced two-piece. $30 for just half? So not the Wannabe style!




$19.99 for top, $22.99 for bottoms
DKNY from Bluefly.com regularly priced $56.00 and $46.00!!




$9.99 each, Alloy.com


Now ladies, please be real with yourselves while shopping. Don't buy a small bathing suit if you wear a medium in hopes of losing weight. Similarly, don't plan to gain an extra 10 and buy a size up! If you're not sure what will fit next year, just don't buy.


Peace,

The Wannabe

7 comments:

birdie butter said...

if you want you can add my blog as a link & i will add yours...let me know! thanks again for checking out my blog

J said...

Great advice, flawless blog, cute suit.

Is it just me? said...

hey there wannabe...definitely a good idea! get out to those sales and buy only styles that don't scream 2007..that way they'll be good next year.
have added you to my blogroll now.

cranberry said...

I live in the UK, girl. There will never be a bathing suit season! :( I'm wondering about the optical illusion/graphic prints around my bikini area, hello! Any advice on that one? :)

M said...

This is a very nice blog. I am always down for looking fashionable at a reasonable cost (even though I find myself splurging at times). Thank you for checking out my blog.
http://thesavvysister.blogspot.com

The Wannabe said...

Birdie: Consider yourself added!

Is it just me: Definitely great tips to not cater to super '07 trends! Thanks for the add :D

Cranberry: To bring attention away from the bottom, bring the prints/embellishments/decals up top and stay solid down south!

Jessica O'Brien said...

Target's Mossimo line always has an incredible fit for my body. Regardless of look or cost, if it doesn't fit you perfectly, a swimsuit is never worth it at any cost.