Tuesday, August 14

You know what's hot?

Okay, so I'm posting this before I dash off with my mom (I have six minutes!!) before she's late for work. Told you guys I was serious!


I'll be painting my grandma's house all day, and may not get a chance to post later. That's why instead of fashion hot, we're gonna get nerdy hot.

So you know what's hot? Reading! Summer is almost over but it's not too late to squeeze one more book in. Here's what's on my list:









PS., I Love You is one of THE most romantically happy and sad books I've ever read. It's sappy and beautiful and I promise you'll cry at least five times. If you love The Notebook (book or movie.. I personally hated the book), then read this. NOW!

You know I was going to say it: Harry. Potter. If you are one of the eight or nine people who hasn't read this book, it's not too late! Get yourself into a truly great book.

AHH GOTTA GO! More great reads:

Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
anything by Kurt Vonnegut

okay.. really gotta go.. might post later :D

Peace,
The Wannabe

2 comments:

student55 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well said.